March 17, 2016, DRED Commissioner Jeffrey Rose released and approved a revised five-year plan for Okemo/Mount Sunapee Resort at Mount Sunapee State Park.
For the plan, maps and associated documents, including the proposed lease amendment requiring Governor and Executive Council action, see the State website. The documents on the State website are listed below.
- Commissioner Rose’s Final Decision on the Mount Sunapee Resort Revised MDP/EMP (2016-2020)
- Final Decision on the Mount Sunapee Resort Revised MDP/EMP (2016-20) Additional Resources
- Five-Year Revised Master Development Plan 2016-2020 (10.2 MB)
- Appendices (9 MB)
- Environmental Management Plan (3.3 MB)
- Original Master Plan 2016-2020: Pages i-34 (6.75MB) Pages 35-79 (5MB)
See related reporting via NHPR —
See FOMS reponse —