The Mount Sunapee Advisory Commission will hold a teleconference meeting on Tuesday, June 9, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. This meeting will discuss operating plans for the state-owned ski area and is open to the public. There will be an opportunity for public comment.
Commissioner Sarah Stewart, Department of Natural and Cultural Resource, chairs the advisory committee.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Discussion of the Annual Operating Plan for 2020-2021 submitted by Vail/Mount Sunapee Resort
- Update by Vail/Mount Sunapee Resort
- Update on the Cooperative Maintenance Agreement (pdf) that pertains to the public hiking trails in the leasehold area, including the Summit Trail
- Process and planning for the next five-year development and environmental management plans (2021-2025) for the ski area
- Public comment on the annual plan
See the agenda here: MSAC Agenda 2020June9 (pdf)
The Annual Operating Plan submitted to the agency by Vail/Mount Sunapee Resort is posted on the MSAC webpage, and available here:
Call-in info for Mount Sunapee June 9 meeting
Dial 800-356-8278 and enter the conference pin 671812. Then, state your name when asked, which enters you into the call.
If you have difficulty connecting to the conference system, you can contact NH State Parks by phone at 603-271-2976 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the FOMS resource pages for more information.
- NH State Parks and Recreation
- Prior Annual Operating Plans and Minutes
- Public Involvement and Oversight Policy for the Mount Sunapee Ski Area (pdf)
- MSAC Committee Roster (pdf)
NOTE: If you’re interested in issues related to public policy and the management of our public lands at Mount Sunapee State Park, please contact us.