Share your passion and your expertise. Friends of Mount Sunapee is an all-volunteer grassroots organization, and we need volunteers to continue and expand our work. There are many ways to help and support our mission. Please see the various opportunities below.
If you would like to explore helping FOMS, please contact us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you about your areas of interest and discussing how you can best help.
Note: An excellent resource for nonprofit directors and volunteers is the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits.
Help Make a Difference
Areas of Interest
- Land Conservation & Natural Resource Protection
- Public Policy & Public Lands
- Land Use & Sustainable Community Planning
- Outdoor Activities
- Letter writing
- Public speaking
- Mailings, newsletters & releases
- Social media
- Photography & digital images
- Audio & video technology
- Information technology
- Events & programs
- Community contact and outreach
- Capacity building/organizational development
- Public meeting attendance
- Tabling events